They need ideas [Help]

levicosta201

Hello guys, I'm a programmer and web designer, but my best side programming. To develop good modules, it is necessary to know what people want to see. I would ask the help of phpVMS community, what would you like to take phpVMS, so I can develop modules based on their suggestions.

Grateful :)

Buy Modules and Templates

When you tell the developer to expand on your idea you get something completely different to what you were thinking of :P

That is why there are custom projects. This sounds like a product to be released as a generic system to the community so I gave a simplistic idea, now he can take to wherever he thinks it should go!

• Like 1

That is why there are custom projects. This sounds like a product to be released as a generic system to the community so I gave a simplistic idea, now he can take to wherever he thinks it should go!

He wanted to know what you wanted, not what he interprets your ideas as.

He wanted to know what you wanted, not what he interprets your ideas as.

It really was that isso eu wanted to know. :P

True, I guess I could see his mind, I will develop here and I will post when ready. Meanwhile every idea is welcome. :D