SIGNATURE FOR AN ADDED AIRLINE?

Curshad

HI CAN I CREAT A NEW SIGNATURE AND ADD IT TO ANOTHER AIRLINE WITHIN MY VA? FOR E.G. I HAVE A CODESHARE AIRLINE SILVER AIRWAYS ITS AN ADDED AIRLINE (FROM WITHIN THE ADMIN CENTER) UNDER MY SKY BAHAMAS VIRTUAL AIRLINE.

SO THE IMAGE IN MY FORUM SIGNATURE IS THE SIGNATURE FOR MY VA I WANT SIL PILOTS TO HAVE A SIMILAR ONE BUT MODDED SO THEY CAN SEE THEY ARE SIL PILOTS BUT ALSO KEEPING MY CURRENT SIGNATURE.

heres the image 10425089_658552504218964_4876847394957487355_n.png

• Administrators

You can place however many backgrounds you would like in the /lib/signatures/background folder. When your user goes to the pilot center and chooses edit profile they will be able to choose which signature background they would like. (Example below) If you want the system to automatically pick their background you will have to do some editing to the PilotData.class.php file, namely the generateSignature function. If you make changes to this file remember that they will be overwritten in an update.

post-198-0-81459500-1403495196_thumb.png

btw - Easy on the caps lock.....