More data to be used

tnick74

Hello again,

i would like to use some data that fspax includes in the log, for further use. If some values are used, like touch down rate, or bonus/penalty points, these values could be used in executing specific calculations and then use the results furthermore

For example, i would like to have a "pilot of the month" award, which would win the pilot that makes the more miles in each month. And i could have a total points system for pilots. This system could give monthly rates, or work just cumulative.

As i can see, there are some tables to be built in mysql, and some phps to be written? Could someone try something like this? (my knowledges are so low that i cannot build such actions)

Below is an example of what i mean. This VA is using fspax, and uses many data from the log file to build up statistics and auto awarding. This table is shown in every pilot's page, and can be seen by everyone as well:

(the sequence is not set properly due to copy/paste)

Pilot Information & Statistics

Name ......

Total Hours 652:13:00

Average Touchdown Speed -270,53 ft/min

Callsign .......

Hours This Month 18:34:00

Average Landing Pitch ....

Rank [Captain] (......)

Total Flights 84

Favorite Origin ....(6 times)

Country ...........

Flights This Month 3

Favorite Destination ..... (5 times)

First Flight 26/11/2009

Last Flight .........

Passengers 14.892

• Administrators

Ok, so we have to build up some php for the data to be sorted and used eh?.....oh my god .......

What do you mean sorted and used? It's included there, I'm not sure what you want to do with it. I mean it's there to look at

What i mean:

in the db, when fspax is used for pirep, the value "landingrate" is filled accordingly to the log. How could we use these values, to calculate average landing rate for a pilot? (i mean i do not know how to write the php code and where)

the same with values "depicao", "arricao". how could we setup a calculation for the most visited airports for every pilot?

and all these results to be shown in pilots public profile?

could someone maybe setup such code? (if need pay, ok)

• Administrators

What i mean:

in the db, when fspax is used for pirep, the value "landingrate" is filled accordingly to the log. How could we use these values, to calculate average landing rate for a pilot? (i mean i do not know how to write the php code and where)

the same with values "depicao", "arricao". how could we setup a calculation for the most visited airports for every pilot?

and all these results to be shown in pilots public profile?

could someone maybe setup such code? (if need pay, ok)

There is a statistics addon in development, by simpilot. You can ask him if you want to add a feature, or suggest those to him. I'd mention you'd be willing to pay :)