Skinning Service

Guest chikolol

Guest chikolol

hello guys am carlos i have over a year now im skinning phpVMS with me you will get quality! you have seen! sites like Uno air Fly Maple Air and Bahamasair Virtual United Virtual etc..... here is one of my latest design!

http://bahamasairvirtual.com/en/index.php/pages/services

If anyone needs a layour customed made to for your va 100% proffesional! well contact me.

Base price is $40 and up!

I only give top quality layouts!

hello guys am carlos i have over a year now im skinning phpVMS with me you will get quality! you have seen! sites like Uno air Fly Maple Air and Bahamasair Virtual United Virtual etc..... here is one of my latest design!

http://bahamasairvirtual.com/en/index.php/pages/services

If anyone needs a layour customed made to for your va 100% proffesional! well contact me.

Base price is $40 and up!

I only give top quality layouts!

Carlos

Have a look here and see if you can help

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/2177-new-va-questions/

Regards

John

Guest chikolol

yes i can! :) I can make you a brand new template! from scrath everything costumed to you, PM to state your budget and we can get started ASAP!

btw I can also make you graphics and logos even repaint your aircrafts!.

yes i can! :) I can make you a brand new template! from scrath everything costumed to you, PM to state your budget and we can get started ASAP!

btw I can also make you graphics and logos even repaint your aircrafts!.

Wow wow wow ...... :rolleyes:

I am not looking for a new template, rather just some pages of my php VMS site displayed on my my main site URL

Maybe its best to PM or mail me, than I can show you the details

Regards

John

Wow wow wow ...... :rolleyes:

I am not looking for a new template, rather just some pages of my php VMS site displayed on my my main site URL

Maybe its best to PM or mail me, than I can show you the details

Regards

John

System wont let me send you a PM, will you PM me your MSN details / email

Regards

John

Dan C

Cutting your hair costs nothing if you own a pair of scissors, correct? Yet you still pay to have someone else do it...

The whole point of this kind of service is to provide those with neither the time nor skill to do it themself.

Kay

"Cheers"

Tom S

PS @chikolol - good luck, looks like we'll be competing.. Just a note about that site you linked to - the footer should fade to transparent rather than a colour, especially when the colour of the background changes. On shorter pages it looks odd.

Guest chikolol

Yes i know,lol thanks i been busy working on other sites forgot about that one, btw VMS is a free software yes but nebeel still gets donations for his hard work!.

Im making something people pay thousands for for less. With all the time and work it takes i think you deserve at least $5. i mean making just one template can take 1 week.

think about it :) cheers

• Moderators

Yes i know,lol thanks i been busy working on other sites forgot about that one, btw VMS is a free software yes but nebeel still gets donations for his hard work!.

Im making something people pay thousands for for less. With all the time and work it takes i think you deserve at least $5. i mean making just one template can take 1 week.

think about it :) cheers

there you say it its a donation there a person decides what he donates and i don't think Nabeel is getting tons off money in donations

Guest chikolol

Never said he did, but is wise to give knowing he working hard on it.

Example: Joomla is free, why do people make templates for it costing over $100.

am not trying to blackmail anybody, i know this software is free but. But its just me doing my job. Like everyone else does theirs.

If you want a quality, costumed template that will improve your va then let me know. i will make sure you get what you paid for.

• Administrators

Carlos, if you want to sell skins, that is fine but set up a storefront somewhere else other than here in this forum. A link in your signature to your site and a PM with clients is all that is needed. I am locking the topic before it continues to a place it does not need to be.