Problem uploading CSV schedule

Viking

I am running into a bit of a challenge.

I installed phpVMS on a new website yesterday in a very advanced environment, (meaning I can change some of my own settings...)

I have so far found the answer to my other issues, but this one I am not finding.

1> I have downloaded the CSV template for uploading the schedules from my upload page. Entered into Excel, and have entered roughly 20 routes as a test.

2> I have had two occurrences when I try to upload.

a> the first is a report of success(without naming any successful routes being added "The import process is complete, added 0 schedules, updated 0, for a total of 0"

b> The second is where I will get a message "Airline with code 17.25 does not exist! Skipping..." meaning that it is reading the entries incorrectly. (I have verified that the information is entered in the correct place

I have used the tool to enter them from the admin panel one at a time, so that part is working.

​Which leads me to believe something is wrong with the way I'm entering them into the CSV.

VA schedule .csv

I was hoping that was it. We are back to misreading entries

Airline with code 13:00 PST does not exist! Skipping...

Airline with code AN does not exist! Skipping...

The import process is complete, added 0 schedules, updated 0, for a total of 0

Maybe I'll try dropping it to 2-3 flights and play with it to see what I get.

I am running into a bit of a challenge.

I installed phpVMS on a new website yesterday in a very advanced environment, (meaning I can change some of my own settings...)

I have so far found the answer to my other issues, but this one I am not finding.

1> I have downloaded the CSV template for uploading the schedules from my upload page. Entered into Excel, and have entered roughly 20 routes as a test.

2> I have had two occurrences when I try to upload.

a> the first is a report of success(without naming any successful routes being added "The import process is complete, added 0 schedules, updated 0, for a total of 0"

b> The second is where I will get a message "Airline with code 17.25 does not exist! Skipping..." meaning that it is reading the entries incorrectly. (I have verified that the information is entered in the correct place

I have used the tool to enter them from the admin panel one at a time, so that part is working.

​Which leads me to believe something is wrong with the way I'm entering them into the CSV.

Its the enabled column, it should be 1 instead of e.

Clear out your database just as a precaution before uploading the correct csv file.

• Like 1