is it possible to exclude module to calling layout.tpl ?

FlyingMachine

Hello dear recently i invloved a code that doesn't allow everybody to visit

the phpvms website by puting

<?php
if(Auth::LoggedIn())   {
			  //show the layout
?>

LAYOUT CONTENT

<?php
}
else	 {
			 //redirect to login page
?>
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL='../'" />
<?php
}
?>

in layout.tpl

but the problem that the registration form needs layout file, i wonder is it possible to exclude registration module to use layout.tpl ??

cause now when i try to visit registation form the website redirect me to login page

looking forward,

tx

• Administrators

Not sure if this is exactly what you want but using action.php instead of index.php will make it "skinless".

I do not understand why you are going through all this work to bring all the functions outside of the phpVMS structure. You realize you can just skin (template) the phpVMS system to your likes, right?

Not sure if this is exactly what you want but using action.php instead of index.php will make it "skinless".

I do not understand why you are going through all this work to bring all the functions outside of the phpVMS structure. You realize you can just skin (template) the phpVMS system to your likes, right?

Thank you sir for your reply, i want the phpvms will be as pilotcenter only guests will never can acheive it or visit it unless they are members,

so in order to register guests cannot acheive the registration form if this code exist i will try the action.php & i will back

thank you again