needing help

emaresh456

I am 99% certain that this is due to an incorrect file path reference or a file being called twice. Double check your css and scripts file paths to ensure they correctly point to the skin files and phpvms files. Also, if you are using a skin that has reference to jquery, you can comment that out as phpvms already has a reference to jquery and having both will break your skin.

• Members

then you must have it on the wrong place as i get

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

67.23.226.241/~vaseapor/lib/skins/ocean_blue/styles/ocean.css (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to 67.23.226.241's %20404%20Not%20Found%20for%2067.23.226.241/~vaseapor/lib/skins/ocean_blue/styles/ocean.css%20port%2080%20on%20Saturday,%2011-Apr-2015%2015:37:26%20EDT"]WebMaster.

try this http://vapanam.org/ can you help? I was looking at the codeing and found this

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/ocean_blue/styles/ocean.css" type="text/css" title="Ocean Blue" media="screen" />

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/ocean_blue/styles/style.responsive.css" type="text/css" title="Ocean Blue" media="screen" />

do i have to change anything?