Assign Different Aircraft for Different Days

bambam35614

Hi,

I am setting up a new virtual airline called Link Airways. I have stumbled across a problem and if I can work around it I can save hours of work.

Obviously not every flight will fly every day yet some flights will fly on different days. To try and limit the Number of planes I need to assign the same route a specific plane every single day. However I might need to change the plane on different days.

This may not make sense why i want to do this so let me show you why.

LIN1370 - LIN1383 Will fly From Manchester (Man) to Gatwick (LGW) And Back Every single day.

LIN4832 Will fly From Manchester (Man) to Menorca (MAH) On Sunday's, Wednesdays and Thursday's.

LIN1847 WIll fly From Gatwick (LGW) to Gibraltar (GIB) On Monday's

So here is the schedule:

Sunday:

G-LINZ (A320) Will fly LIN1370 (MAN - LGW) LIN1371 (LGW - MAN) LIN4832 (MAN - MAH) LIN4833 (MAH - MAN) etc.

G-LINY (A320) WIll fly LIN1372 - LIN1383

Monday:

G-LINZ (A320) Will fly LIN1370 (MAN - LGW) LIN1847 (LGW - GIB) LIN1848 (GIB - LGW) LIN 1377 - LIN1383

G-LINY (A320) WIll fly LIN1371 - LIN1376 And then fly to Barcelona.

How can i put this into the fleet manager as my scheduling is extremely complicated and I dont want to have to redo it and give each separate flight a different code every single day.

Thank you very much,

Bambam35614

• 2 weeks later...