im getting an arror

stuff

ok i reinstalled everything the database it all installed correctly i filled out all the info and everything and i am still getting that same error i hope i have the correct version and not the beta version Parse error: parse error, unexpected '=', expecting '(' in /hsphere/local/home/hotstuff/nd-airlines.com/phpvms/core/codon.config.php on line 85

this happens when i go to log into the admin side

• Administrators

Did you have to turn php5 on? That's an odd line to have the error on; it shows up when PHP5 isn't installed at all or correctly, or enabled.

Did you enable it through htaccess? Maybe you have to also enable it for the admin directory

Did you enable it through htaccess? Maybe you have to also enable it for the admin directory

htccess im not sure what that is can you explain for what i need to to do and look for

htaccess i found it in there it was hidden i opened it up but there is nothing about starting anything about your program in there

if you have time i can give you access to my server and ftp and see if you can figure out what is going on and why its not working i just dont know im going to try one more thing im going to put this is the main directory and start over and see if i can get it to work that way

• Administrators

Java enabled? Google maps you need the API key, which you enter into the admin directory.

Can you put a phpinfo() file in your /admin directory?

Admin you need to goto:

yoursite.com/admin or admin/index.php, there is no admin.php file.

if(Auth::UserInGroup('Administrators'))

{

echo '<li><a href="'.SITE_URL.'/admin/">Admin Center</a></li>';

}

?>

<li><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/login/logout">Log Out</a></li>

<?php

i had to add a / to href="'.SITE_URL.'/admin/">Admin Center</a></li>'; after the admin to be able to get it to goto the admin page otherwise if i hd not changed that i would not have been able to get to the admin without typing the http mysite.com/admin/index.php

this was gotten from the templates section core_navigation.tpl that is where i changed it

this is what it looked like before echo '<li><a href="'.SITE_URL.'/admin">Admin Center</a></li>';

no thank you for the great program

i do have a question since i have this up and running i think i am going to try and test the beta version out and be a beta tester for you one question on the version that is installed now when i go to add an airport my home airport kcls the airport is not found is this a database and there are some airports that have ICAO with only 3 letters my question to you is where can i add these airports into the database

ok this is the last time im going to bug you on this i found out the real problem is my server company when i upgraded to php5 i was having to go in by ip address my real web address wont work for up tooo 72 hours something about dns change or something so i edited it when i just needed to wait for the website domain name to work i just thought you should know