Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 20971520) (tried to allocate 43 bytes)

Nagelfar

Hello

I´ve already posted that problem of our page but i can´t find any good help. I´m always gettin this error inside the admin section while trying to accept pireps

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 20971520) (tried to allocate 43 bytes) in /homepages/28/d83029194/htdocs/esa_beta/core/classes/ezDB_MySQL.class.php on line 289

I´ve tried several things - I´ve deleted the whole script and reupload a blank new one

I tried to delete unneccessary stuff inside the msql Database

I took a php.ini and set the Memory Max to 128mb (Hoster Limit)

But i still got this problem. So i REAAAALY need help with that. Thank you!

• Administrators

Hello

I´ve already posted that problem of our page but i can´t find any good help. I´m always gettin this error inside the admin section while trying to accept pireps

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 20971520) (tried to allocate 43 bytes) in /homepages/28/d83029194/htdocs/esa_beta/core/classes/ezDB_MySQL.class.php on line 289

I´ve tried several things - I´ve deleted the whole script and reupload a blank new one

I tried to delete unneccessary stuff inside the msql Database

I took a php.ini and set the Memory Max to 128mb (Hoster Limit)

But i still got this problem. So i REAAAALY need help with that. Thank you!

Are you on shared hosting? The only thing you can really do is wait a while, seems your host is overloaded

another question - sorry to bother you...

Is it possible to manual install updates? I got the same out of memory failure while running the update.php

Beside that - would it be usefull to transfer the vms sql data to another msql databse ? currently our forum and vms is running on the same sql Server - maybe it could balance the "server load"?

• Administrators

another question - sorry to bother you...

Is it possible to manual install updates? I got the same out of memory failure while running the update.php

Beside that - would it be usefull to transfer the vms sql data to another msql databse ? currently our forum and vms is running on the same sql Server - maybe it could balance the "server load"?

I always keep every app in separate databases.

You can run update.sql.

I'd also notify your host, there could be another client on there who's just eating memory

Mh...sorry for bothering again..

I´m currently going through the msql Database in order to maybe find something that could solve the problem....I found two sql columend calles phpvms_sessions and phpvms_updates both extrem big (7,6mb for phpvms_updates)

Is that normal?or should i dump them?

• Administrators

Mh...sorry for bothering again..

I´m currently going through the msql Database in order to maybe find something that could solve the problem....I found two sql columend calles phpvms_sessions and phpvms_updates both extrem big (7,6mb for phpvms_updates)

Is that normal?or should i dump them?

You can empty out both. It's weird that they've gotten that large