Flight search results

tdohrer

Worked perfect for me using the default schedule_results.tpl file that comes with phpVMS. Make sure it is the default schedule template you are using and not another one. Also, make sure it is the actual code and not the headings your are commenting out.

Use <!-- at the beginning and --> at the end to comment the line out!

Mine is on line 102 roughly! It should not be near line 25 as far as I can see, if you are using the original template file that comes with phpVMS

Should work fine. Add a copy of the default schedule_results.tpl into your skin folder so you are not messing with the original template file!

Look for this area. See that I have it commented out?

/* THIS BEGINS ONE TABLE ROW */
?>
<tr>
<td>
<a href="<?php echo url('/schedules/details/'.$route->id);?>"><?php echo $route->code . $route->flightnum?>
<?php echo '('.$route->depicao.' - '.$route->arricao.')'?>
</a>
<br />

<!--<strong>Departure: </strong><?php echo $route->deptime;?>         <strong>Arrival: </strong><?php echo $route->arrtime;?><br />-->
<strong>Equipment: </strong><?php echo $route->aircraft; ?> (<?php echo $route->registration;?>)  <strong>Distance: </strong><?php echo $route->distance . Config::Get('UNITS');?>
<br />
<strong>Days Flown: </strong><?php echo Util::GetDaysCompact($route->daysofweek); ?><br />
<?php echo ($route->route=='') ? '' : '<strong>Route: </strong>'.$route->route.'<br />' ?>
<?php echo ($route->notes=='') ? '' : '<strong>Notes: </strong>'.html_entity_decode($route->notes).'<br />' ?>
<?php
# Note: this will only show if the above code to
# skip the schedule is commented out
if($route->bidid != 0)
{
echo 'This route has been bid on';
}
?>
</td>

Yeah, and i did it again just like you showed and put in the skin folder. So something else is controlling my results page. I searched for that file only found the one location. I am using a route search add on, may have to check with the developer and see if that controls it and how to adjust it.

• Moderators

Yeah, and i did it again just like you showed and put in the skin folder. So something else is controlling my results page. I searched for that file only found the one location. I am using a route search add on, may have to check with the developer and see if that controls it and how to adjust it.

If you're using a module other than the default then you'll have to modify the result's page for that module.