Can you make a skinning tutorial?

Ryan2981

Hi everyone,

The so called tutorials on this forum for skinning are not very specific and are kind of confusing. Every template I have tried working with will only show text. No template of any kind.

I am looking for someone who can take the time to write up a tutorial to skin any html template step by step. I am willing to pay. I can afford up to $50 for someone to make a step by step tutorial with images to download.

Can anyone help? I will pay upon completion and you give me the link once you receive the payment. Paypal only. PM me if you can do this.

Thanks,

Ryan

• Members

the problem is that almost all templates are different something else than the tutorials that we now have will not help you it is mostly trial and error

I could host a webinar on how to skin a template if there are many people interested

as i started to do a tutorial and after some time i left it

Ðа Ñамом деле ничего Ñложного нет.

Можно Ñделать буквально за 1 Ñ‡Ð°Ñ Ð»ÑŽÐ±Ð¾Ð¹ шаблон, любой ÑложноÑти. Лично Ñ ÑпециализируюÑÑŒ на Ñоздании полной копии Ñайта реальной авиакомпании, Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð±Ð¾Ð»ÑŒÑˆÐµÐ¹ реалиÑтичноÑти.

Ð”Ð»Ñ Ñ‚Ð¾Ð³Ð¾ чтоб Ñоздать копию любого Ñайта необходимы минимальные Ð·Ð½Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ ÑÑ‚Ñ€Ð¾ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ñайта.

Могу Ñоздать Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð²Ð°Ñ ÑƒÑ‡ÐµÐ±Ð½Ð¸Ðº, но только на РуÑÑком Ñзыке(((... так как пиÑать нужно много, а других Ñзыков к Ñожалению Ñ Ð½Ðµ знаю.

In fact, nothing complicated.

You can make just 1 hour any pattern of any complexity. Personally, I specialize in creating a complete copy of the actual airline's website for more realism.

To create a copy of any site requires a minimum knowledge of the structure of the site.

Can you create a tutorial, but in Russian only (((... since you need to write a lot, but other languages unfortunately I do not know.

Ðа Ñамом деле ничего Ñложного нет.

Можно Ñделать буквально за 1 Ñ‡Ð°Ñ Ð»ÑŽÐ±Ð¾Ð¹ шаблон, любой ÑложноÑти. Лично Ñ ÑпециализируюÑÑŒ на Ñоздании полной копии Ñайта реальной авиакомпании, Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð±Ð¾Ð»ÑŒÑˆÐµÐ¹ реалиÑтичноÑти.

Ð”Ð»Ñ Ñ‚Ð¾Ð³Ð¾ чтоб Ñоздать копию любого Ñайта необходимы минимальные Ð·Ð½Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ ÑÑ‚Ñ€Ð¾ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ñайта.

Могу Ñоздать Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð²Ð°Ñ ÑƒÑ‡ÐµÐ±Ð½Ð¸Ðº, но только на РуÑÑком Ñзыке(((... так как пиÑать нужно много, а других Ñзыков к Ñожалению Ñ Ð½Ðµ знаю.

In fact, nothing complicated.

You can make just 1 hour any pattern of any complexity. Personally, I specialize in creating a complete copy of the actual airline's website for more realism.

To create a copy of any site requires a minimum knowledge of the structure of the site.

Can you create a tutorial, but in Russian only (((... since you need to write a lot, but other languages unfortunately I do not know.

You have to be careful mate!!!! If you copy websites from REAL airlines you might be infringing their copyright and you might have legal problems with them.

Just a friendly advice!!

Take care,

I created a tutorial for creating, editing and setting the template for the site.

Word Format

Detailed description on the living example.

Photos of each stage

and the necessary codes

The only minus is written in Russian, translating into another language all through the Google translator, can lose a lot of useful information.

• Like 1

You have to be careful mate!!!! If you copy websites from REAL airlines you might be infringing their copyright and you might have legal problems with them.

Just a friendly advice!!

Take care,

It is, but it completely changes everything, there remains only the balance of html site elements on the page, so it's hard to be something to show.

• 3 weeks later...