some VaCentral issues

tnick74

Hi, there are some issues about vacentral that i do not know how to fix:

1. the logo and/or other images do not upload

2. in the VA details page, the graph of daily pireps is inactive

3. when a pirep arrives, it is counted in the VAs list, before it is accepted. So, sometimes the flights number is not correct. If a pirep is declined, it still counts in vacentral, i think this is wrong

Any help on these please??

and:

* A mistake in vacentral: in the profile page, the explanation of symbols is wrong, the "PI" is the pireps, not the pilots number

also:

* a question: as i can understand that some airlines fly offline, i think the online flights (VAs) should be awarded more in the ranking system. don't you agree?

• 3 months later...

I would really like to know how we have been almost eliminated in vacentral!!!! It shows we are only 3 pilots, our flights are gone....

Nabeel, please make this vacentral thing to work, and please remember that the "yesterday's score" appears the same for over 1 month, which means that the score calculation is not made everyday

Thanks!!

• Moderators

Nabeel know there are some problems xith the hole scoring

in case off your missing flights maby in settings you can do a resend pireps and stuff

for the yesterdays score also still some bugs in there but iff you look close the scoring is adjusted right next to it in the green.

gr joeri

• Administrators

I would really like to know how we have been almost eliminated in vacentral!!!! It shows we are only 3 pilots, our flights are gone....

Nabeel, please make this vacentral thing to work, and please remember that the "yesterday's score" appears the same for over 1 month, which means that the score calculation is not made everyday

Thanks!!

The yesterdays score doesn't matter, like Joeri said it has the increase next to it.

What's your VA and the link to it and all that?

• Administrators

It seems correct. The last update from your VA was today. It shows 17 pilots, 717 PIREPs. That about matches what's on your site.

1. the logo and/or other images do not upload

I just tried this and it worked... you sure?

2. in the VA details page, the graph of daily pireps is inactive

It's not a daily graph, it's monthly. It's working on your page

3. when a pirep arrives, it is counted in the VAs list, before it is accepted. So, sometimes the flights number is not correct. If a pirep is declined, it still counts in vacentral, i think this is wrong

If it's rejected, the count is updated later on. There's a nightly process which reconciles all of these

• Administrators

Nabeel,

these 1,2,3 issues were from April (and are solved since then). The last problem was just yesterday 19 July and it was about pilots/flights/score, which is solved (although it costs us many places down without any reason)

Might have just been a hiccup since it all seems ok now. I put an alert on so if there's anything else weird I'll know, but let me know if you see anything as well