Revision 923: Final beta build

Nabeel

• Administrators

Some smaller fixes in this one, the airport list is gridded up. One bug fix on the financial side, and updated kACARS to stable 2.1. 2.1 final should hit sometime tomorrow or Monday, a few things have come up unexpectedly tomorrow so it might not be happening then.

Grab it from http://downloads.phpvms.net

• Administrators

I am prepping it, have to update code which was for my older build system. Tomorrow is probably the most realistic. However, the final build is up as the current beta so you're safe to install that there

• Moderators

I am prepping it, have to update code which was for my older build system. Tomorrow is probably the most realistic. However, the final build is up as the current beta so you're safe to install that there

Ok, that's sounds awsome!

• Moderators

Current beta meaning version 925. This build log isn't updating till I fix everything

Ok, everything should be fully fixed before you release it. If you released a php program with many bugs, that IS NOT good.

• Administrators

Ok, everything should be fully fixed before you release it. If you released a php program with many bugs, that IS NOT good.

Yep. The build log independent. I fixed a few of the issues some people (incl you I think) were having, but I think 925 is good to go. I just haven't pushed it as a release yet until I at least wake up tomorrow morning feeling confident about it.

• Moderators

Yep. The build log independent. I fixed a few of the issues some people (incl you I think) were having, but I think 925 is good to go. I just haven't pushed it as a release yet until I at least wake up tomorrow morning feeling confident about it.

Agreed, if there is no bugs to fix up.

• Moderators

Nabeel! I got a great idea!

On the admin panel, on the activicy logs if you can put a new colum on the admin activiy log for IP address if someone changed a setting and the IP is cachted. THAT is a good idea!

K i added to the bug tracker!

Edited by Vansers

• Administrators

Nabeel! I got a great idea!

On the admin panel, on the activicy logs if you can put a new colum on the admin activiy log for IP address if someone changed a setting and the IP is cachted. THAT is a good idea!

K i added to the bug tracker!

For 2.2, sure. As of now, you can lookup their IP in the pilots table sinc etheir last logged in IP is shown there

• Moderators

For 2.2, sure. As of now, you can lookup their IP in the pilots table sinc etheir last logged in IP is shown there

But the problem, if one of them didn't do it, then how do we know who was it. That's why i really want to see that.

• Administrators

But the problem, if one of them didn't do it, then how do we know who was it. That's why i really want to see that.

Well, the ones with given permission would be the only ones who are allowed to