Hello fellow phpVMS admins! It is with pleasure that I announce for the first time to the public a new cargo exclusive virtual airline that has been in active development for the past year. Capitol Logistics,  is a virtual airline organized for the purpose of simulating real-world cargo operations of an FAA Part 121 certified all cargo carrier. Capitol Logistics is an airline that focuses our operations to emulate real-world freight operations, striving to be a realistic and rewarding experience, all while maintaining the flexibility required by our hobby to ensure fun for all pilots of varying skills levels, and levels of interest. We have been in existence for almost one year, founded for initial development in January 2018. Since then, thru nothing more than word of mouth we have gathered nearly a dozen mature and experienced virtual pilots with vast experience not only on Vatsim, but also in real-world operations. Capitol Logistics operates a fleet of modern, cost effective, and efficient wide-body and narrow-body freighters based on the latest real world availability and specifications. The current fleet of Boeing 757, 767, and McDonnell Douglas MD-11 aircraft allow the best available payware models, offering a high fidelity simulation both in the cockpit and on the back end systems.

The website uses a customized version of phpVMS 5.5.2. The template is based on a publically available HTML5 design, and has been extensively modified and developed in house by myself for application to a virtual airline. We use several different payware and modified freeware modules throughout the site.

Interested parties can learn more at our website located at the following link: https://capitollogistics.org

I am happy to announce that Capitol Logistics has achieved Vatsim VA associate partner status, which is a big milestone for us. You can find us listed on the approved list under cargo only VAs on the Vatsim website.

At the current time, we have 14 members having flown nearly 250 flights for 850 hours.

A warm Welcome to someone new, its always nice to see a new face, and your Web Site looks Super , nice job for sure ! And congrads, on VATSIM for sure. Feel free to stop by and poke me anytime on our Web Site with any questions etc., from one VA to the Other, we all are after the Same thing 😃

http://seairtransport.net

Jim L. Owner/President of Heritage VA & Seairtransport VA

Thank you! I appreciate the kind words. It's been a labor of love to get to this point and I'm glad we are reaching critical mass. Its been a real learning experience.

Since the pilot center is behind our registration wall and it's one of the more critical functions of a VA, I posted a screen shot below of our standard pilot profile page for all to see. I didn't want to use a precanned downloadable crew center as so many do. It's a completely customized layout using various areas of custom coding. Everything is bootstrapped to ensure it looks great on PC, tablet, or cell phone sizes.

JuuVTi1.jpg