Problem FSFK + Server connectors and send images

Ivan André

Hello friends ....

I'm having a serious problem with Flight Keeper ...

When I press the F11, it does not connect to live server ...

and appears to me the following error ....

fsfk.jpg

but when I click send it sends the PIREP correctly ....

The FSAcars when I click on Flight From VA, he does not mind pulling the data ..

even though the booking on the site ....

Also FSFlight Keeper can not send pictures ....

I do not know what else to do ... I tried in every way, but none worked ...

I asked my hosting company my web directory ... and she

sent the following information ....

'E:\home\autopecasmilian\Web\kafly\do\lib\fsfk'

See the information on my FTP ...

Config::Set('FSFK_FTP_SERVER', 'ftp.kafly.com.br');
Config::Set('FSFK_FTP_PORT', '21');
Config::Set('FSFK_FTP_USER', 'kafly');
Config::Set('FSFK_FTP_PASS', '**********');
Config::Set('FSFK_FTP_PASSIVE_MODE', 'false');
Config::Set('FSFK_IMAGE_PATH', 'E:\home\autopecasmilian\Web\kafly\do\lib\fsfk');

Help me please ..... I await answers ...

Thanks ..

Olá ivan,

Primeiramente muito prazer me chamo fernando sou amigo do kbabu,

o problema seu é interno, mais me diz uma coisa quando o senhor envia o vôo pelo kipper aparece algum erro? ou é apenas no quando aperta F11?

Faz o seguinte:

1° qual é a sua hospedagem é linux ou windows?

entre na pasta do diretório do seu site e atraves do gerenciador de arquivos pelo painel da sua hospedagem, por gentileza verifique se a pasta contem a permissão 777, não utilize nenhum programa FTP, esse erro 500 é um erro interno geralmente causado por conflitos de PHP com hospedagem "ASP".

sem verificar os dados da sua conta fica difil mais aguardo mais informações para ajuda-lo.

English:

Hi my friend your problem is internal, the more I say one thing when you send your flight by kipper appears a mistake? or is it only when you press F11?

Does the following:

1 what your hosting is linux or windows?

enter the directory folder of your website and through the file manager by the panel of your hosting, please make sure the folder contains 777 does not use any FTP program, this error 500 is an internal error typically caused by conflicts of PHP accommodation with "ASP."

without checking the details of your account is more difil await more information to help you.

have a nice day.

• Like 2

Ivan na maioria dos casos, deve-se utilizar chmod (permissão) 755 para arquivos com extensões .pl e .cgi. Verificar também se o diretório onde foi colocado o arquivo está com permissão 755 (de execução).

Avalie o arquivo de logs de erro que encontra-se disponível na sua pasta Logs para depurar a informação.

**English**

Internal Server Error - Erro 500

In most cases, you should use chmod (permission) 755 for files with extensions. Pl and. Cgi. Also check if the directory where the file is placed with permission 755 (executive).

Evaluate the error log file that is available in your Logs folder for debug information.

• Like 2