smartCARS PIREP filing error

Dyl1103

Hi All

When I file a PIREP for the VA we started, we get a PIREP filing error (but the system does still file the PIREP). The log file shows:

[12:30:37 PM] Windows 10, Build 19041, Suite Mask: 0x100, 64bit Architecture [12:30:37 PM] Browser emulation mode set to 11001 [12:30:38 PM] Logged in to airline 368 as pilot 2 with dbid 2 [12:30:42 PM] set_color 4 [12:30:42 PM] set_color 7 [01:25:00 PM] The sim monitor thread returned [01:25:02 PM] [ERROR] An exception occured during PIREP filing. It was : System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at smartCARS.mainform.bkgwkrfilepirep_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

I can't, for the life of me figure this one out. When navigating to the frame.php, the following response is given: 

Script OK, Frame Version: official-w3052-3/12/2016, Interface Version: phpvms-official-w3060-12/31/2019

I know the internal server error is quite vague, but if anyone has any advice on how to solve...I'm willing to listen!   I have reached out to TFDI, but figured I'd ask here as well.  

and yes, I have read through the multitude of smartCARS errors in the other forums, but can't find this exact one. Thanks!!

Attached are my frame/interface.php's!

phps.zip