WestJets Virtual

• Administrators

wjav_banner.png

WestJet Virtual is a Virtual Airline that mimics the real world WestJet, while still keeping a fun laid back attitude. We offer routes, charters, contests, a dedicated TS3 Server and our own custom ACARS program (WJAcars) and even a VFR club which suits the needs of every pilot. We have freeware 737's as well as payware textures for your favorite payware 737. We even offer the retired 737-200 as a retro fleet!

We are also now partnered with Virtual Toronto ARTCC as a partner virtual airline.

Although our Grand Opening is scheduled for May 21st, 2010 we are accepting pilots and flights now. This promises to be an active VA, in the first week of operation we have 18 pilots onboard, over 40 flights filed , and an active forum board. If you want to get in on the ground level of a great virtual airline, come take a look at us today!

Home Page - WestJet Virtual

Forum - Forum Homepage

You Tube

• Administrators

Well, the site has been up for 12 days and has had a resounding show of support. Our Grand Opening is tomorrow (May 21st) but we have already registered 30+ pilots and filed over 100 flights. :D

My thanks go out to a number of people in helping get this project "off the ground"

Nabeel - Without you I would still have another year of coding to get a VA up and running at this caliber.

Jeff - With your work, we have one of what I feel is the best ACARS systems out there, WJAcars based off of kAcars.

The phpVMS community at large - Without your input phpVMS would not be where it is today.

Thanks Again to everyone, and don't hesitate to drop by and pay us a visit, you never know who you may find online. ;)