Ops Manual Location

sgraypgh

I am using the Disposable Theme and there is a link in the menu that takes you to a page that says "Intentionally Left Blank ... Use As You Wish". I did find a Ops Manual - English in a zip file, so I guess I need to unzip that and move it to pages.

EDIT:

Well I move the content of the zip file to the /modules/DisposableSpecial/Resources/views/pages, where I finally found the file with the placeholder language. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

Edited by sgraypgh

What you find is an example file, what I wrote above is the original file location (with the note you mentioned)

What I still hardly suggest is following explained duplication procedure, edit that original or example according to your needs.

What I do NOT suggest is what you plan to do (unzipping the example over the original)

Good luck

I appreciate your advice. I am really struggling with the folder/file structures with phpvms. What is interesting is that I modified that sample file and the modifications don't even show on the website. Guess there must be another copy of that file it is reading.

I will read through all of the instructions again, wish me luck!

1 minute ago, DisposableHero said:

Try cleaning your "view" cache if you are sure you edited the correct file... Admin > Maintenance > Reset Caches > Views (button)

I already wishes you luck 2 times, if it is not enough then only "God Speed" can help you :(

Oh my, after resetting the view cache everything worked. My sincere apologies for all the questions and trouble. Really do appreciate your efforts!

• Thanks 1