ACARS download page

rdurbin70

We are having an issue with our acars downloads -  the downloads link is pointing to ourairlines.net/downloads - but the page link under vmsacars is pointing to a different location and it will not change from the ourairlines.net/downloads.  What am I missing? 

I appreciate any suggestions.  I currently have redirect link to the file from the pages option.  

Thank you

Sorry ? What you are trying to achieve and what is the error, could you be a little bit specific...

Normally, you download the software from vmsHost.io, it will be under your account and accessible only by you (if you are the user at vmsHost.io who bought the license for the VA)... then you upload that package to your server, somewhere which can be accessed by your pilots publicly. Then you get that new link and insert it to anywhere you need, distribute via your discord or use that link in vmsAcars module as the download link, or you can add it as a file/link for your VA's downloads etc.

No need to define redirects etc.

Hope this helps

Edited by DisposableHero