Help to point me in right direction

Nacman

I am try to add additional text after the "private name" that produce the Pilot name in many of blades or widgets. I want to add "EAL" +pilot_id from the users table.

For example, the Pilot Roster lists me as "Richard L" but I would like for it to show me as "Richard L - EAL102"  adding the EAL plus pilot_id from the users table.

If you show me how to do it to one blade I think I can figure it out...

Thank tyou,

-Richard aka Nacman

@DisposableHero

Hi @Nacman

Are you asking this for my addons or for general? What you are asking is a basic phpvms v7 feature, and it can be reached easily by using `{{ $user->ident }}` . Even at backend, admin settings, there are controls for this feature (like fixing the ICAO code and defining the digits in the ident, usage of idents in SimBrief etc). Just inspect default theme, or my theme and you will see that there are many usages of this feature in places where a user's info is being displayed.

If you are asking this specially for my theme, there is a setting at theme.json to show/hide idents by default. Most of my addons do follow your theme settings and are already configured to show idents along with names when you enable that setting.

image.png.866036272c07dd788e92e679c5fa1e52.png

https://github.com/FatihKoz/DisposableTheme#settings-via-themejson

https://github.com/nabeelio/phpvms/blob/ca565fc563d75c673f76207913473c080bceadf0/resources/views/layouts/default/users/table.blade.php#L26

Good luck