Menus help needed - I can't figure it out

TheBulk

Hi all,

I have downloaded and installed a copy of ObsessBlue skin. I have started to edit it for my needs. I have been able to do most things however I have created a page which I have linked to from a small menu right at the top of the page. The page is also linked from the main nav bar. I was wondering if anyone knows how to have this page but not linked from the main nav bar.

I have looked through the php code and cannot work it out. I can usually work things like this out but this one has stumped me. I have tried setting it not public and this works if you are not signed in however I don't want it to be on the nav bar even if you are logged in or not.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks simpilot.

As I said in previous post I am usually able to read through the php and work out which piece to alter or remove to get the desired effect however I was stumped on this one. I had looked through it several times until my head hurt for thinking so much.

Thanks again