kACARS_Free 1.0.0.6

Guest lorathon

Guest lorathon

kACARS_Free 1.0.0.6 has been released.

http://fs-products.net/PhoenixVA/index.php/downloads

More information can be found here....

http://fs-products.net/kACARS_Free.html

Improvements -

Multi-Language Support - A new kACARS_Free Translator is available to allow you to write your very own wording for the labels, buttons and logs. Please send me a copy of you language files when completed so that I can bundle them with future releases.

Connection Manager - The connection manager will now ignore most site errors. Unless the error is major it will continue through and keep on running.

View Site Errors - This new setting is in conjunction with the improved connection manager. If you have this setting checked off any site errors received will be placed into a message box. This will be helpful in debugging any issues in the future.

Confirm on Exit - A confirmation box will be displayed prior to shutting down the application. This should stop you from inadvertently closing the application.

Minimize to tray - By request kACARS_Free now minimizes to the system tray.

Charter Flight debugged - The charter flight functionality was not working correctly in v1.0.0.5 This has been repaired and should be working as it should be.

Flighttype - The flighttype is now sent when filing a PIREP. This along with the newest version of phpVMS should put the proper code into the PIREP flighttype field.

Ignore P-Brake / Airborne check - in those extremely rare occasions that a flight can not be started or ended due to a scenery error. This setting resets itself upon closing of application.

Bumpy Runway - Improved to ignore bounces on take off. No false landings

If you come across any problems please inform me right away. Thanks to everyone who helped out with this version.

• Moderators

I always do that!

NICE WORK! Let's keep building this ACARS!

Good Work!

I'm translating in French for you!

I'll have it ready in 30 Mins

EDIT!

French XML Uploaded! If you think i made a mistake, let me know.

have uploaded the new PHP file to my sites core/modules but have renamed and leaved the old version for the moment

since I have to inform my Pilots to Update to new client version that is corresponding to the new PHP ;) but before I will test it!

BR

Thomas

Guest lorathon

I always do that!

NICE WORK! Let's keep building this ACARS!

Good Work!

I'm translating in French for you!

I'll have it ready in 30 Mins

EDIT!

French XML Uploaded! If you think i made a mistake, let me know.

Thanks Vansers, I will put this on my site.

• Moderators

Welcome!

Also you spelled my first name wrong, LOL! it's Kyle not Klye.

Also again your welcome.

Hey, i just noticed something is wrong, when i'm parked and the engines are off,and i saw in kaCARS that the fuel is counting, how is that possabile that i'm not flying and the engines are fully off.

Nevermind, it was the aircraft Error.

Once i tried it, i will use it from now on, it is a very good acars!!! One request plsease (i think it is easy to modify): The see flight time logged is the total time including time on ground, not the airborn time. Could i modify the php somehow to log only the airborn time? Thank you!

Guest lorathon

Once i tried it, i will use it from now on, it is a very good acars!!! One request plsease (i think it is easy to modify): The see flight time logged is the total time including time on ground, not the airborn time. Could i modify the php somehow to log only the airborn time? Thank you!

I will add this as a server side option in the next version.

Guest lorathon

Crash,

They will from now on. I made a few changes with this version that will remain in place and achieve what you are requesting.

• Moderators

Great! It save me from going,"Where the hell is my @#$%^! password", when updating.:D

May i make a suggestion, when you Click "Clear PRIEP" and make a confrim message. That's good idea to add it in.

Guest lorathon

Crash,

Are you referring to the times in the flight log? If so, I think I am going to add this in the next version as a server side option.

I realized when I was looking at the client, that while it showed the scheduled time and the time I was actually flying, but there was really no way to report the sim time. With some of our routes, I'd have to be up at 2:00 AM to fly them so that the times were right.. I was just wondering if there is a way to pick up the sime time.