phpVMS v7: Acars.SimClient.SimClientError: Could not connect to MSFS: Class not registered

dpFlyer

Please find attached my PHPVMS Log. I am using Steam MSFS 2020 v1.36.20 which is the most current version I have seen. I am able to use ACARS with X Plane 11-no problem. As per the Title above for some reason it won't connect to MSFS. Of course, I selected MSFS in Settings & ran the Re-Sync Scenery. I ran the scenery mode on Native. ACARS does connect to the vuscg server as it shows exactly where my A/C is staged, also it does pull in the flt plan & it shows me logged into ACARS.

I am definitely not a programmer but it does seem that it was having problems finding all of the MSFS folders/files? Originally, I had MSFS installed on my C: drv SSD but I bought a new NVME SSD so I moved it over to the new D: drv. Strangely, Steam still kept folders on both drives instead of moving everything over to the D: drv. I don't know if that's a problem but thought you should know. I am also attaching the file I have on my C: drv in the documents folder. This file was from a previous ACARS version, that worked, so I changed the url & API Key in hopes that it would work but no dice. Thank you very much for your help!

Log Text.jpg

Settings XML.jpg

1 hour ago, dpFlyer said:

Please find attached my PHPVMS Log. I am using Steam MSFS 2020 v1.36.20 which is the most current version I have seen. I am able to use ACARS with X Plane 11-no problem. As per the Title above for some reason it won't connect to MSFS. Of course, I selected MSFS in Settings & ran the Re-Sync Scenery. I ran the scenery mode on Native. ACARS does connect to the vuscg server as it shows exactly where my A/C is staged, also it does pull in the flt plan & it shows me logged into ACARS.

I am definitely not a programmer but it does seem that it was having problems finding all of the MSFS folders/files? Originally, I had MSFS installed on my 😄 drv SSD but I bought a new NVME SSD so I moved it over to the new 😧 drv. Strangely, Steam still kept folders on both drives instead of moving everything over to the 😧 drv. I don't know if that's a problem but thought you should know. I am also attaching the file I have on my 😄 drv in the documents folder. This file was from a previous ACARS version, that worked, so I changed the url & API Key in hopes that it would work but no dice. Thank you very much for your help!

Don't share your API KEY publicly.

Since it is known (and cached by computers/bots), I would suggest changing it from your VA's website > profile page.

For the rest (SimConnect problem), yes moving the installation may have the reason for this, some references may not updated properly, some key may still be pointing out to old folders/locations. It can simply be an antivirus or firewall software problem too, be sure your firewall allows two way, in/out connections and you don't have any access restrictions for the location of MSFS.

More info can be provided the developer only, hope it sees and finds time to inspect your logs.

Good luck