Need help. phpVMS crashed

Andy

Hello together! My phpVMS crashed from 1 Minute to the next. I tried to look up a Airport (EDDF) at the admin panel. At first phpvms told "Airport not found, try4 Letter ICAO" at the second try comes this- the whole site is gone

"Fatal error: Uncaught <blockquote><font face=arial size=2 color=000099><b>Last Error --</b> [<font color=000000><b>Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111 (2013)</b></font>]<br />[<font color=000000><b></b></font>]</font><p> </blockquote><hr noshade color=dddddd size=1> thrown in /hp/br/aa/wt/www/home/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 99"

Look up other Airports work fine, no problems. MySQL Server and db is online.

What should i do?

Regards

Andreas Romahn

Ps. sorry for my bad english but its long time ago that i wrote english.

Thx for your attention. I got information from my provider, that the sql server travel to another hardware. that cause short connection cuts to the database.

phpvms run´s now fine again. But i can´t look up EDDF! Other airports work. mmhhh. strange.

regards

Andreas Romahn

Guest lorathon

If EDDF does not show up that just means that it is not in the lookup DB or the lookup server is down. You will have to manually enter the information

EDDF

Frankfurt Airport

Germany

Lat - 50.033333

Long - 8.570556