Aircraft Repaints

Flightguy123

Flightguy123 repaints have now opened! We currently are offing a $2.99 deal for all PHPvms forum users. All you need to do is send in your user name, and VA to get this promotion! We have a variety of planes that we can paint for you! On our website on the left we have a complete list of aircraft. We currently are working on other VA's, but the expected time of you receiving your fleet is approx 1.5 weeks! Hurry in, our staff are ready to help you with all your needs! Our website is http://flightguypaints.co.cc

From the look of your Gallery page, no wonder it's only $2.99...

Assuming the images on there are completed, you really ought to work on your alignment (the dots), finding the doors & panels to paint them properly, and consistency - notice the logo on the two Keystone aircraft tails.

Oh and by the way some of your pages (Support, aircraft pages) on the website don't work.

Also, considering you charge $2 for everyone else who happens to make their way to your website, calling $2.99 a special "deal" here is.. not good.

Assuming the images on there are completed, you really ought to work on your alignment (the dots), finding the doors & panels to paint them properly, and consistency - notice the logo on the two Keystone aircraft tails.

Oh and by the way some of your pages (Support, aircraft pages) on the website don't work.

Also, considering you charge $2 for everyone else who happens to make their way to your website, calling $2.99 a special "deal" here is.. not good.

Yep, those are the betas for Keystone ;) and the dot one was one I just felt like doing lol, the newer textures are the ones I am actually working on right now ;) I will upload those by tonight. I just put those up so that people could see that I actually make textures, and not charge people for things I dont make like some people in these forums do. As for the website, I just released it today, I am working on finishing them. I will be adding pricing for the aircraft on the aircraft's own page. The website is only 2 hours old, and still being built. Currently me and a friend are working on it.

That is kind of a rough statement don't you think. I believe if someone is trying to actually do some repainting, that they should be given the benifit of the doubt that they can do it before someone just jumps down their throat like that. Wow. :huh:

Our site is now fully operational. We currently have 2 projects to work on, but we can take on 2 more. We will update our gallery bi-weekly. Also, new aircraft's like the CRJ-200, and CRJ-700. We can paint helicopters on special requests to flightguy1@live.com. Check out flightguypaints.co.cc today to find wonderful deals on repaints!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Website is back up, prices are on there. Check it out, we will offer one free paint for every purchase of $25 or more. Airbus fleet is now open, and can be requested. For Airbus or Bombardier aircraft e-mail adadenker@live.com

Ada

Hi Flightguy,

I took a look at your site and I must say that you have some fine looking paint jobs on there. I submitted a request via your website for my fleet to be painted. Just let me thank you for all you are doing for the flight simulation community. Let me know if you are interested in doing my fleet for me. Take care sir.

Scott

Hi Flightguy,

I took a look at your site and I must say that you have some fine looking paint jobs on there. I submitted a request via your website for my fleet to be painted. Just let me thank you for all you are doing for the flight simulation community. Let me know if you are interested in doing my fleet for me. Take care sir.

Scott

Yep, I got your e-mail, I can get started today if you want.

Ada

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bring this up again, but I just noticed:

The Aircrafts for Flight Simulator X do come with a Virtual Cockpit at a additional fee of $4.

You do realise under the license the model is released on it's illegal to sell on another persons work right, repackaged or not?

• Moderators

Sorry to bring this up again, but I just noticed:

You do realise under the license the model is released on it's illegal to sell on another persons work right, repackaged or not?

Ohhh. Tom is very right. huh.gif

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to announce that I am pleased that more then 20 Virtual Airlines love FlightGuyPaints! In tribute to the Virtual Airline world, we are now doing 2 for 1, where you can pay for one aircraft, and get 2 to 3 repaints for the aircraft, all at the price of one repaint! Check out www.flightguypaints.co.cc. Free Logos will be included.

** Also a plus, PHPvms custom website templates avalible at $25 to $30, e-mail adadenker@live.com for more details on that. We can supply a portfolio of past works,pricing, and much more. **

Enjoy

Ada