FREE phpVMS Hosting

Guest N402KC

Guest CableGuy

As i have viewed, Most their are alot of virtual airlines using Freewebs or some sort of free website.

Im offering to host a free phpVMS website for any virtual airline in the need on it. No you will not get your own cPanel, But yes you get a free sub-domain or you can use your own domain. Features/What you need are below.

What you Get

Free phpVMS Website

FTP Access to your folder

Full Admin Access

500 MB Space

Unmetered Bandwidth

10 Email Accounts

Much More!!!

If you would like a free website, Please email me at itscableguy@gmail.com with the following details;

CEO First and Last Name

Virtual Airline Name

Domain/Sub Domain Requested

Email

Password

Airline Code (I.G. 'UAL')

Main Hub

Once i recieve your email, i will setup your site ASAP. Your site will be setup between 6:00-8:00 A.M or 3:30-11:00 P.M.

Feel Free to contact me once again at itscableguy@gmail.com with any question's.

Thanks,

Cable Guy

• Moderators

While the offer maybe good, nothing is ever free. To base your site on a 3rs party's network is not really a sound way to proceed, don't get me wrong im sure you will get some takers but not for the serious VA they would pay for their own space, its not that expensive now any more anyway.

Guest CableGuy

Well yes. Im already hosting about 23 phpVMS site's. And a few of them are custom phpVMS template's i do. Im currently working on a little system that will automatically create the phpvms site, so after they sign up, there entire phpvms with automatically install and there details will be sent to them within seconds.

• 4 months later...