phpvms skin

icebox3d

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I am also interested in someone who has some nice skinning skills :-)

Please let me know what the possibilities are and the costs of course.

Regards

Lucas

Contact Tom ;) He is good at skining for a good price.

• Moderators

but then again isn't he fully booked with his skins.

you can try and contact him.

also i ordered one a couple off months ago still havent had the time to use is iff ok for tom i am happy to send it to you

pm in case its ok

gr joeri

but then again isn't he fully booked with his skins.

you can try and contact him.

also i ordered one a couple off months ago still havent had the time to use is iff ok for tom i am happy to send it to you

pm in case its ok

gr joeri

ok. you can send it to me if you like.

Let me know if there are costs towards Tom... ? After i check the skin and use it, i'll be happy to pay for it.

Regards

Lucas

Yeah books are full at the moment, with a waiting list :lol: Of course you're welcome to join the list..

Joeri has paid for the work, it's entirely up to him what is done with it, but please be sensible.

All I ask is the link back remains in the footer (of reasonable size please :blink:)

It'd also be nice if you can give me the details of where it is being used so I can update my website to reflect that.

:)

Yeah books are full at the moment, with a waiting list :lol: Of course you're welcome to join the list..

Joeri has paid for the work, it's entirely up to him what is done with it, but please be sensible.

All I ask is the link back remains in the footer (of reasonable size please :blink:)

It'd also be nice if you can give me the details of where it is being used so I can update my website to reflect that.

:)

OK Tom,

I don't know what the skin looks like, yet.. so i'll be waiting for that first. If it looks ok, i'll be willing to pay for it obviously!

I'll wait for Joeri... thanks for the reply!

Lucas