kACARS_Free 1.0.0.8

Guest lorathon

Guest lorathon

FIXED - Ignore all site problems or connection problems (this is only true with "View Site Errors OFF")

ADDED -

Charter flight checks (Check flight number entry, Aircraft entry, DEP/ARR ICAO entry, Load Entry)

FS-Products

Jeff,

If I decide to start offering this to my members, and want to link the download, do I need to have the download link go to your site or can I just install it on my site and have them download it there. I just want to ask before I get yelled at for sharing someone else's stuff again. :blink:

Guest lorathon

Nope go ahead and download once to your site and then offer it. It really doesn't bother me. I wrote it for everyone to use so go for it :D

Hi Jeff,

No problems with the new version.

Is there by any chance you can have kACARS check and edit the DEP/ARR field of Charter flights to show UPPERCASE letters only ?

I have some lazy pilots who use lowercasing for everything and it looks bad on the Current Flights List on the home page...

Could this be a possibility ?

Thanks in advance.

Adam

AUZ

Guest lorathon

Nothing wrong with that. I always said that if everyone left our VA I would be the last one flying by my lonesome. :D

You just have to love tweaking it or whats the point