FSacars

John J

Hi all you budding FSacars experts, I need a little help.

When I set up at my departure airport I start FSacars and it works fine except fr one thing.  When I click to get the flight from my VA it goes and gets only the first flight in the database. I have tried manually imputting the data, but clicking get from VA reverts it all back to the first flight in the list. It appears to default to the first schedule in the list whatever.

Any help appreciated.

John

Hi Nabeel,

I downloaded the beta and release version 1.2.628 and installed the following

core/modules/acars/fsacars.php

core/common/schedulesdata.class.php

I downloaded a fresh FSacars.ini and installed it. I have set up 2 bids just to try it.  Unfortunately, it seems to do the same thing.  Whe I put in the flight number (either just the number part or even the complete flight number with airline designator)  it just empties all the flight details and leaves the boxes empty even if I put in Dep and arival ICAO codes it does the same.

I dont know if anyone else is having this problem.

John

Ok Nabeel,

As insrtructed,  I installed all the latest 1.2.628 files and ran the update successfully.  I downlosaded a new fsacars.ini and installed it.

Sadly to say it is still the same for me.  My pilot callsign is going in Ok, and when I put the flight number I get no erros when I click flight from VA, it clears all the boxes.

John