White Screen

Jacob Armstrong

Is the message the default one?

Can you paste the output from running /install/checkinstall.php?

That's weird! It says this:

[Checksum failed] /core/common/PIREPData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/common/StatsData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/common/OperationsData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/profile_edit.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/finance_summarysheet.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/contact_form.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/login_form.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/core_navigation.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/pilots_list.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_base.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_Free.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/modules/ACARS/fspax.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/modules/ACARS/xacars.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/sidebar_schedules.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/sidebar_aircraft.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/finance_summarysheet.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/pilots_details.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/pireps_list.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/ops_airportlist.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/mailer_form.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /admin/lib/layout/header.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/Operations/Operations.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/PIREPAdmin/PIREPAdmin.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

But I didn't remove ANYTHING. Just changed one line in the config file. Huh. So, Should I like do an upadate so that these files get replaced?

Yep, reupload all those files.

The ones in core/templates perhaps you modified those? Modified templates should be placed in your skin's folder.

I replaced everything and I did the check and it says that everything is ok, but the site is still blank. Also, I did edit the pirep_list.tpl in the admin templates subfolder. Is that ok?

• Moderators

Hey, I see what you are having problems with.

How are you setting it in, like for maintacine mode, in the local config.

# Maintenance mode - this disables the site to non-admins
Config::Set('MAINTENANCE_MODE', false);
Config::Set('MAINTENANCE_MESSAGE', 'We are currently down for maintenance, please check back soon.');

Is this what you have right now? double check your local config to see.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Also i went to your site, and in my firebg i got the message.

Failed to load source  for:  http://virtualamerican.org/

Did you change, ANYTHING to the index.php?

I'll be here all night, maybe we can try to firgure out what is wrong.

• Like 1

Also i went to your site, and in my firebg i got the message.

Failed to load source  for:  http://virtualamerican.org/

Did you change, ANYTHING to the index.php?

I'll be here all night, maybe we can try to firgure out what is wrong.

I re-uploaded the index.php, but didn't change anything. If I go to the site in Internet Exploroer, it just has a white screen. This is what I have in my local config file for that spot:

# Maintenance mode - this disables the site to non-admins
Config::Set('MAINTENANCE_MODE', false);
Config::Set('MAINTENANCE_MESSAGE', 'We are currently down for maintenance, please check back soon. You can still use the forums <a href="http://forums.virtualamerican.org">here</a>. YOU CANNOT SUBMIT PIREP'S WHILE IN THIS MODE! We will be back up soon.');

Thanks!

• Moderators

WOW! I FEEL STUPID! I'm SO sorry for all the problems! I saw that in the message I had the '. WOW! Sorry! Thanks for all the help!

Your welcome man! let us know anything you need. enjoy your evening. ;)