Pilot Transfered Hours

piuozorio

Hello,

i have instaled the full 2.1.934 version and transfer my "old" pilots and total hours to the phpvms pilots table mysql, ok.

Sometimes (happened 2 times in same 2 pilots until now) the "transferhours" of those pilots are updated to a lower hours and i dont know why?!

For example one pilot have:

Total Hours: 5

Total Transfered Hours: 700

Suddenly:

Total Hours: 5

Total Transfered Hours: 4.02 for example

Any suggestion?

Appreciate any help

Were you upgrading a current phpvms install or moving to phpvms? If it is just upgrading, you didn't need to do a fresh install just choose the update.php, if it is a first time install, then it could be that the tables didn't transfer properely and the data is not being read properly. A link to the site would be nice so we can see the problem.

Thank you for your reply.

I move to phpvms, i was using fsacars and fspax together.

Then i installed phpvms for the first time, not in root, root/modules/fspvirtual

I make a script to get old pilots ids, names, admission date... total hours and "convert" to match the new pilot table(phpvms).

All is working good(i think) exept that.

The value of transfer hours is only showed to registered pilots, i edit the public profile.

My VA http://www.flightsimulatorportugal.com/modules/fspvirtual/

Sorry my english :)