Ranks

TAV1702

To whom it may concern. It has come to my attention that a gentleman that was on my old VA website "borrowed" some rank images from another airline who is a member of this website and he did not have permission. I am taking these ranks down tonight after school and I will replace them with new rank images that I DID get permission to use from the VA owner of another VA not affiliated with phpVMS.

I sincerely do apologize for this and I can promise that it will not happen again. I will not mention what site they came from or who the guy that was with my airline was that did it. No point in crying over spilled milk this late in the game.

If there is anything on my site that belongs to you, as far as images go, PLEASE pm me here with details nicely and I will take care of it ASAP.

From now on when someone from my site says hey I got some images, guess what? I am not going to use them. ;)

• Like 4

Agreed with simpilot, upfront ownership of an issue such as this is more than admirable. And it's why I stick to images and code snipets shared for all to use here. Once I (finally) get mine up and running, I even plan to attribute everything I have used and who created it.