Problem Program Acars

Kairon

Hi guys, come here asking for help because I am having a serious problem with my VA, it was all normal, but suddenly stopped working, I reinstalled the programs Acars but is not working, I click the FSAcars Flight From VA plan flight no longer carries the KAcars when I'm flying spends some 20 minutes it does not store more information of the flight, what do I do? :unsure:

• Moderators

Hi guys, come here asking for help because I am having a serious problem with my VA, it was all normal, but suddenly stopped working, I reinstalled the programs Acars but is not working, I click the FSAcars Flight From VA plan flight no longer carries the KAcars when I'm flying spends some 20 minutes it does not store more information of the flight, what do I do? :unsure:

could you give us some more info

servertype(free,shared,dedicated)

a link to your va

and iff i read correct your flight is shown on the acarsmap for 20 min and then it stoppes

gr joeri

As Joeri stated, we don't support FSAcars but we do KACARS. KACARS is a great freeware ACARS program for PHPVMS. I suggest you give it a try. You can even have it customized to your VA for a small fee. I have the customized version and it is great!

Thank you for your attention, I managed to solve the problem, and also, I'll see if I acquire a KAcars custom, but once bound.