Pirep Map Problem

Germy

Hi guys!

I would like to answer something that I've seen in another sites and I think that is possible to use in phpvms.

In some websites I've seen the same google map that phpvms, and it shows the exactly place (and sometimes the time) where you have flown. Obviously I'm talking about the map shown in the each Pirep, not the Live Map.

In phpVMS that map only shows a straight line fomr the departure until the destination, but it doesn't show the exactly point where you have flown.

That map would be very useful in my VA to see the points where the pilots have flown, because sometimes we make challenges and each one make a different flight plan, but the only way to see the route of each pilot is having that kind of map in the pirep of each pilot.

Any idea about this? I would be very grateful for the information.

Thanks a lot!!

Yes,

Speak with Jeff the creator of kACARS, this is possible as i have it on my va, tracking reports where the pilot has flown :)

Example,

http://www.easyjetva.com/index.php/pireps/viewreport/4453

Wow! This is exactly what I want. How could I find Jeff?

Also, I thought this was configurable since phpvms code, because kACARS send the position to the Live Map, so the only thing to do is Record the data of each flight in the Live Map to show it as in your website. I think it should be from phpvms because there are other programs like xacars that also show the position in the live map.

Thanks for your help Mark!!