[solved] I got a fatal error message while trying to add a feature to the site?

James142

I tried connecting my Va to VAcentral. When i did it connected but i got this message when i went to my site:

Fatal error: Uncaught <blockquote><font face=arial size=2 color=000099><b>Last Error --</b> [<font color=000000><b>Access denied for user 'james142'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (1045)</b></font>]<br />[<font color=000000><b></b></font>]</font><p> </blockquote><hr noshade color=dddddd size=1> thrown in /home4/flyirela/public_html/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 99

I undid everything i did before i got this message but i still get the message?

What happened? what did you do for it to go like that, all you needed for vacentral is the code in your local config file, something has screwed up in there.

I tried connecting my va to vacentral by putting the Config::Set('VACENTRAL_ENABLED', true);

Config::Set('VACENTRAL_API_SERVER', 'http://api.phpvms.net');

Config::Set('VACENTRAL_API_KEY', 'c1c42b72bdc8e4f8f3e38e12c82b329d');

into the local config file.... then i got the fatal error message so i took what i put in back out if it but nothing happened

What happened? what did you do for it to go like that, all you needed for vacentral is the code in your local config file, something has screwed up in there.

Right i know what went wrong. I put Config::Set('VACENTRAL_ENABLED', true);

Config::Set('VACENTRAL_API_SERVER', 'http://api.phpvms.net');

Config::Set('VACENTRAL_API_KEY', 'c1c42b72bdc8e4f8f3e38e12c82b329d');

into the local config file but i put it into the file that was on my wamp server. Then when i uploaded the local.config file to the website it stopped working cause its on a different database. Now, being me, i never made a backup of the files on the site so i cant undo what i did. Do i have to start over?

NO just update the local config with the right user name and password, if you dont know that just use php myadmin to set a new password for your database.

I have the passwords and database names correct but something else is wrong. What i will do is Upload the phpvms installer thing to a different directory and use a different SQL name. then copy the local config file from there and change the database name.

Thank you so much for your time, effort and help!

James