publish statistics on airline

El Macara

hi,

as I can post all the stats of my airline?

example:

total flights, total hours, total miles, total passengers, total money, total pilots, flight plans total.

all these statistics I have them in my control panel, but I want to publish as everyone else can see them.

how I can do this please

thanks for the help they can give me ...

This code is a bit rough but You could do something like this:

<ul>

<br />

<strong>Total Flights: </strong><?php echo StatsData::TotalFlights(); ?><br />

<strong>Total Flights Today: </strong><?php echo StatsData::totalflightstoday(); ?><br />

<strong>Total Pax Carried: </strong><?php echo StatsData::totalpaxcarried(); ?><br />

<strong>Total Hours Flown: </strong><?php echo StatsData::TotalHours(); ?><br />

<strong>Total Charters: </strong><?php echo StatsData::totalschedules(); ?><br />

It is up to you where you put that code at. It will work no matter where you try it at basically. Mine is on the left side of my site in a info block.

• Like 1

<ul>

<br />

<strong>Total Flights Today: </strong><?php echo StatsData::totalflightstoday(); ?><br />

<strong>Total Pax Carried: </strong><?php echo StatsData::totalpaxcarried(); ?><br />

<strong>Total Hours Flown: </strong><?php echo StatsData::TotalHours(); ?><br />

<strong>Total Charters: </strong><?php echo StatsData::totalschedules(); ?><br />

It is up to you where you put that code at. It will work no matter where you try it at basically. Mine is on the left side of my site in a info block.

thanks for answering and helping me with what I need, I'll try tomorrow and let you know if the code work

thanks for your help ...

<ul>

<br />

I put the codes in my airline and they are working perfectly,

One last question, you have the code to publish the total miles?

thanks for your help, I hope to answer.

• 8 months later...