Form to Collect schedule information

mark1million

• Moderators

Hi i just had an idea not sure if it would work but i dont see why not, i have various request to add routes in to my VA that currently are not there, this is because i dont have access to the realworld schedules, however what i was looking to do is create a form pilots could fill in the information and post pending moderation and that data could be imported in to the system.

The form would need to contain all the correct fields required for a csv import or even a direct sql import once moderated. The data could be stored directly in to the database, i suppose another table could be created for this and once moderated a click could be put in to the correct phpvms table for the schedules.

Just an idea if anyone would like to have a go at this, i don't mind paying either. :)

• Administrators

I have this built as it was part of my charter system for New England Air. I have 42000 +/- airfields with proper info and 350 +/- aircraft in a couple of database tables that tie to a "charter" creation form. It would not be a big deal to allow a member to create a requested flight and insert it to a pending table and then allow an admin to approve. My problem is that my aircraft table only has the name and icao code for each aircraft which was not a big deal for me as the financial end was not an issues for me. If someone has the access to a database that has all the info (ie range, weight, cruise, maxpax, maxcargo), even if it is all in a excel file that I could merge with the info I already have it would not take long. I just do not have the time to do all the research.