Schedule Brief News

TAV1702

I just was looking at a few details on my site and doing some tweaking. I went and vied the details for a schedule and I clicked the links that says Click TO View NOTAMS. It goes to here https://pilotweb.nas.faa.gov/geo/icaoRadius.html?icao_id=KPIT&radius=2

That example is KPIT. BUT no matter what airport I go to, I get Not Found

The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been instructed not to let you have it. Please inform the site administrator of the referring page.

I was not going to add this as a bug since it is technically is not. I think that site is gone or they blocked us like the live fuel did.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Well I found 2 entries when I searched. This one we are on now, and another one that was never talked about. You asked him for further info and that was it. Maybe my search skills are starting to suck. I am not sure. The easy fix for me at this point in time is to get rid of the links. ;)