Heres A module worth a Thought

TAV1702

I coded up an entire ATC system for my site. THe problem is, I can not do sql work worth talking about.

My idea is to have a module that consisted of a simple form for an ATC to fill out for login. Once logged in, they would accumulate time on the atc roster and get paid pilot cash for doing so. The nest thing need would be a way to call the information up from the database to show up on the ATC roster which I have coded up already. I will include a screenie of that in the end. Another part that would be most excellent would be if a admin created a ATC group on their site, it would automagically add them to the controller roster that I am gonna show you. From there it would be necessary to manipulate the database via admin panel or something to assign the controller trainee an instructor as well as enter any other info that may be needed.

Here is a pic of my roster. Cheesy but would work. It is not skinned at all obviously. Oh and I do have a login form as well just not up on server yet.

atcroster.JPG

I have saw way bigger modules then this one be released so this should be a cake walk for some coders, but as I said, I suck at sql in a bad kind of way. It would be great if one wanted to take a stab at it. I would supply the tpl files necessary.

• 3 weeks later...

I am actually in a database class right now at school. Hopefully by the end of it I will be able to do some stuff and make it work. I guess the biggest catch for me is, it needs to be able to tell how long the atc was open for and also it needs to pay them for their services. As far as the skins go, I have them done.