My Apologize:'( :(

Coolkid122

I have Something to say:

First Off Sorry to Wayne And AirEast for what My Webmaster Did. It Will not Happen Again.

Second I didn't mean for that To Happen at all. all I wanted to do is look at it and maybe get an idea in my head on how I want My Site To Look Like. I am not Copying Anyone's Site just Graping Ideas form Them for My OWN LOOK.  Wayne I did do What You Ask in the Pm that You Sent Me.That particular thing is no longer on my site and My webmaster is no longer working on my site or My Virtual Airlines . but all in all I AM REALLY SORRY TO WAYNE AND AIREAST. I hope you will take my Apologize. Wayne Please Post A Reply If you Do accept My Apologize

Signed by,

Kristopher R Wasserman

Coolkid122

SpringsAir Founder and CEO

No, You are wrong

My webmaster was some else( that you don't need to know). He just didn't have access to my web server account because of the web host  rules, so I had to upload the content  to my account, and I only type like a fifth grader when i am tired, So LEAVE ME ALONG. Jacob, I don't know what your beef is with me, but what ever it is, It was in the PAST. Move on with your life and Leave Me and MY Virtual Airlines ALONE. I also don't need for you approval, the only ones that I am hoping to get is from Nabeel and Wayne. Jacob please p.m me  I need to give some information.

First off,

Grammar and spelling, This looks like a fifth grader got a light bulb and just had to write something down. Second off, Dude....You were the webmaster.And dude, Apologies :|

Well we all make mistakes when it comes to grammar, (not every one here is a native speaker/writer and even natives are often found messing it up) Then when one apologizes to to blow him/her is not ethical.  Let's stick to the point what brought us here.

Thanks, Ermias

coolkid, its quite alright, the thing was i just never got a email asking if you could use it or not. I would be more than happy to make anyone any type of image like that. All ya have to do is ask, i just don't like when people don't ask. So on the other hand were all good and no worries, just keep skinning and have fun with it!

Silly, immature crap like this has no place here IMO...without too getting involved it is obvious that he is to blame in the first place and he knows it.

I'm here to read and learn about phpVMS - the excellent system that it is, and dont really appreciate having to read this drivel.