Skin problem

mark1million

• Moderators

Hi guys can some one point me in the right direction, i have been working on this and i now have a mental block lol.. Im trying to change the News so its not so close to the edges see http://grantsva.com and also i have an alignment issue with the schedules if someone can point me to the right setting.

Thanks.

<div id="mainbox">

You are missing that on your schedules page, that is most likely why its doing that.

You will have to go in and get the news_newsitem.tpl [core/templates] and change the code in that to match your template or skin and save to your skins folder.  What I mean is you will have to change the "div" tags and what not to match your skin.

Oh and Cody, you couldn't even do your own site, why are you handing out advice?

Hey Dan, I really don't care what you think of my posts, but if you have a problem then PM me.  The reason I said something is we have people who hand out advice and 99% of you don't know what your doing, so don't hand out advice if you don't.  I fixed Cody's site if you actually read these forums.

You have a problem with me because I don't baby people, if you want to start a VA, then you better have the means to do so.

• Moderators

Thanks Roger, i found the main problem is IE lol

Renders OK in Chrome and Firefox, Checked all the divs and had one end tag without a beginning and some minor adjustments to the css and added some padding to the mainbox.

Well seems to be ok now, what a job lol. some days you think i should leave well alone but the result is ok for me.

Thanks Roger.

Does that have really anything to do with what he asked as a question? Maybe you should stick on topic yourself.

And to be honest Roger you have not helped me at all with anything on my site. Especially with the new skin i have. And on the other hand every forum post i have made on the site you have never replied to me, except for in one post and it just said to post up the error and that was it. So next time you go around telling people you "fixed my site" you should maybe read to see if you have even fixed or helped with it.

I thought you were someone else, my oppologies Wayne or Cody, what ever your name is.  I get so many requests i lose track of people, that wasn't meant for you. So please excuse my mistake.

Mark, all your tags should match thru out the site unless your calling the phpvms style sheet in addition to your own.  IE isn't as forgiving as FF or Chrome.