Is there a full export?

Mysterious Pilot

I have configured my VA in another site while the other hosting platform's problem were solved. Having that done I want to move all my VA configuration to the other platform. Is there a way to do a full export? I only see Import/Export schedules but don't see that for airlines, airports, pilots, awards, etc.

For example what if I export the schedules and in there I add a new schedule that was not present before. Will it add it or fail? if any of the imported schedules has a new airport I suppose that would fail because of the referential integrity, right?

• Administrators

You can move the database. Any settings are stored in core/local.config.ph

If an airport is not present in an import, it attempts to look it up and add it, but that's iffy, depends on the host. The export is the standard import file, so usually I say to export, then change your schedules, and reimport

You can move the database. Any settings are stored in core/local.config.ph

If an airport is not present in an import, it attempts to look it up and add it, but that's iffy, depends on the host. The export is the standard import file, so usually I say to export, then change your schedules, and reimport

Did export the whole database and the config file. However, there are other things that must be moved to (export) such as Downloadable files, Rank images, Award images, etc.

Anyway, got myself setup on another host already. Now I have to create the pages.