Editing Pilots

Kyle

• Moderators

Hey, When I go to edit pilots, like say if the pilot is Captain, but when I go to edit profile, It changes the rank back to the first rank like "Trainee"

How can this be prevent so the pilot rank won't keep changing back to it's first rank when editing pilot's admin profile.

• Administrators

Hey, When I go to edit pilots, like say if the pilot is Captain, but when I go to edit profile, It changes the rank back to the first rank like "Trainee"

How can this be prevent so the pilot rank won't keep changing back to it's first rank when editing pilot's admin profile.

Disable the rank from being set via hours

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Anything that can stop the drop down selecting the first rank ID. I want it to automacily set to the pilot's current rank when I edit the profile in the Admin.

I been firguring it out. Sometimes my staff will envently make a mistake and it;s annoying for them to change the pilot's rank back where it was other than when the pilot edit page comes up and it goes back to the first rank.

• Administrators

Anything that can stop the drop down selecting the first rank ID. I want it to automacily set to the pilot's current rank when I edit the profile in the Admin.

I been firguring it out. Sometimes my staff will envently make a mistake and it;s annoying for them to change the pilot's rank back where it was other than when the pilot edit page comes up and it goes back to the first rank.

Add a bug into the tracker