Add Hours for pilots

Blu-Express VA

Thanks Joeri but i made a bad explanation about add Pilot hours. When new pilot is registered and have hours from other VA i can't update those hours on admin page, i must to do that directly from database and the recalculate rank, but in admin page filled the option tranfers hours and then save total hours remain in 0, "transfer hours" is enable on local config.

Best regards

Guest lorathon

The transfer hours are not put into the total hours. These are two separate fields.

1. transferhours - manually input hour field. This can be used for pilot promotions or not (setting in local.config.php)

2. totalhours - this is the dynamically generated total number of hours flown. (accepted pirep hours are totalled for this field)

To combine for view you would need to add them together, if you want to include the transfer hours in totalhours.

$pilothours = $pilot->totalhours + $pilot->transferhours;

You will probably need to extend this to get a time return instead of a goofy number.

Hi, regarding your post.....

1. transferhours - manually input hour field. This can be used for pilot promotions or not (setting in local.config.php)

That is the problem, on input manually the hours and then click on save.....they are not saved, the field remain in "0".

Regards and thanks

Guest lorathon

You should probably check your files for corruption then. I would focus on the following files.

/admin/modules/PilotAdmin/PilotAdmin.php

/admin/templates/pilot_details.tpl

/core/common/PilotData.class.php

• 3 years later...

The transfer hours are not put into the total hours. These are two separate fields.

2. totalhours - this is the dynamically generated total number of hours flown. (accepted pirep hours are totalled for this field)

To combine for view you would need to add them together, if you want to include the transfer hours in totalhours.

$pilothours = $pilot->totalhours + $pilot->transferhours;

You will probably need to extend this to get a time return instead of a goofy number.

sorry, where to add this line?