User pages don't display

Jas

I didn't really do anything different to what was in the instruction. When I go to download the fsacars config to check that it was still working, I now get this error

Notice: Constant SITE_ROOT already defined in /home/explorev/public_html/php/core/codon.config.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/explorev/public_html/php/core/codon.config.php:45) in /home/explorev/public_html/php/core/modules/ACARS/ACARS.php on line 75

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/explorev/public_html/php/core/codon.config.php:45) in /home/explorev/public_html/php/core/modules/ACARS/ACARS.php on line 76

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/explorev/public_html/php/core/codon.config.php:45) in /home/explorev/public_html/php/core/modules/ACARS/ACARS.php on line 77

Any ideas on what this means and if it's related?

I actually deleted the whole site from the server and re-installed the original full version. No problems. Downloaded the beta and updated it. Still can't see the pages and still get the same error for the fsacars config file download. While I can work around the pages error, the fsacars is a bugger. The following is the error I get when I go to download the fspassengers cofig file if it helps

Notice: Constant SITE_ROOT already defined in /home/explorev/public_html/php/core/codon.config.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/explorev/public_html/php/core/codon.config.php:45) in /home/explorev/public_html/php/core/modules/ACARS/ACARS.php on line 100

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/explorev/public_html/php/core/codon.config.php:45) in /home/explorev/public_html/php/core/modules/ACARS/ACARS.php on line 101

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/explorev/public_html/php/core/codon.config.php:45) in /home/explorev/public_html/php/core/modules/ACARS/ACARS.php on line 102

menu_name=Explore Virtual; base_url=http://www.explorevirtual.com/php; path_stats=index.php/acars; path_export=action.php/acars/fspax; username=EVS0001; password=none;

Might have solved my part of own problem by doing the following.

1. Erased the website.

2. Re-installed by using the original files

3. Backed up both local.config and codon.config

3. Installed the latest beta

4. Used the backup copies of local.config and codon.config.

This seems to have solved the acars and fspax problem. I'll test it out over the next couple of days and see if it has fixed the pages problem as well.

• Administrators

There's some problems with the beta right now for fresh installs.

Start with the release version, that works for sure with alot of things. Updating to the beta seems OK too. I'm gonna try to fix some of these beta issues today