EMERGENCY! Installed And Cant Get To Admin Panel

deactivated

• Moderators

Ok

I think the installer didnt resgter you as admin.

I have the numbers from my DB on my server that gives full admin. So it will require for you to access the phpmyadmin and it's easy.

I'll post it in few hours. My server is going maintace mode to do monthly cleaning up and backing up.

• Moderators

Ok, i managed to get on my Mac fast.

Since your the only pilot at the VA. Go to phpMyAdmin and go to your phpVMS database and then go to groupmembers in the list, then it should look like in the screenshot I posted below....

If it's not the same, then insert in the phpMyAdmin then enter like this...

ID: 2

GroupID: 2

PilotID: 1

And you should be good. If not, let me know.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

I know this post is old, but I have the same problem and I tried to fix this by using your post. But it didn't work for me. I even got no pilot in the groupmembers list, so I added it manually. Didn't work. I am using the newest PHP version on my own root server. And got much much errors on my installation! I fixed them all with the forums help, but I think the system is not working correctly. Any idea?

I know this post is old, but I have the same problem and I tried to fix this by using your post. But it didn't work for me. I even got no pilot in the groupmembers list, so I added it manually. Didn't work. I am using the newest PHP version on my own root server. And got much much errors on my installation! I fixed them all with the forums help, but I think the system is not working correctly. Any idea?

Use php 5.4 and reinstall. I've found 5.5 or 5.6 to cause issues.