Schedule problem

turtle6340

New install, probably should have done this earlier lol, but just decided to start adding schedules and this is what i get..

test.jpg

Version 1.2.628 on a brand new database (no updates, no beta)

Apache 2.2, PHP5.2, MySql 5.0

Any ideas? (Scroll across to the top right and you'll see what i mean)

The flights don't show up anywhere and were manually added (not imported). Aircraft and airports are in correctly with no problems.  Tried to import a schedule with the template and I got the same result ..

You can also see that my icons on the left don't show up (but this I'm not concerned with)

• Administrators

Reupload the admin folder, something may have broken on upload, since if FTP is interrupted it'll just keep going.

Also, what browser? If you use Firefox, load the admin panel, open the error console, clear it, and then refresh, it'll tell you any errors

I found the problem ..

<!--

<tr>

<td valign="top"><strong>Maximum Load:</strong> </td>

<td><input type="text" name="maxload" value="<?php echo $schedule->maxload?>" />

<p>This is the number of passengers, or the maximum cargo alloted

in <?php echo Config::Get('CARGO_UNITS'); ?></p>

</td>

</tr>

-->

As you can see the above code was commented out and I realized this morning that it wasn't on the sched. form. Once I uncommented it, works like a charm :)