Use % For Wildcard

TAV1702

Admin Center/Reports&Expenses/Financial Reports

In the Finance Filter it says to use % for a wildcard. I am not sure what exactly is going on with it to be honest.

I am curious how to use the % for a wildcard. And what exactly it does. It is pretty much the ONLY part of the entire system I have yet to figure out.

I figured if I was filtering by code I could put up a 2% then any airport that started with a 2 would be added to the reports? I may be way off here. Thus the reason I ask. ;)

• Administrators

Ah, I see.

So, if you select flight number, and enter:

"45%", you can return financials for all flight numbers starting with 45. It's like using 45*, instead of a *, it's %. If you select airports, and enter K%, it will return all US-based airports

Ahh so I was correct.

Now here is the problem. If I go to the page and type in for example KDEN, it will return all info for me and that is correct. Now If I go up to the filter and type in KMKE, it gives me an error. As a matter of fact, it errors out no matter what I put in the box. If I click another link in the admin panel, any old page, and then come back to the filter again, it will work correct for one search then it will error again.

Hmmm Now I think I might have out this in support thread maybe?

Here is the error.

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'Finance::viewreporttype=m1299045600&submit=view+report' was given in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/core/classes/MainController.class.php on line 218

This error results for any filter I try unless I leave the page and then come back and try it. So each time I try a search I have to leave and come back.

I am probably confusing the hell out of you. If needs be I can cut a video.