Installation Problem[SOLVED]

Hey,

New in the VA world, I choose to use your system to manage the company finance. However, one problem has stopped my dreams...

Some information about this one :

-First I have read phpVMS for Dumies (really clear and easy ^^ ) and I Have completly followed the procedure.

-After the Upload and the priority assignement, it was the time for me to install on my Website, your system, But this error appeared :

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting '(' in /homez.228/propulsae/www/vms/install/install.php on line 63"

My Sql config is a 5 Version on a paying host called OVH

I didn't find the same error as me on your forum, you are my last chance ...

Hope for your answer

Sincerely

Ok,

Answer with

checkdb.php : "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IS_EQUAL, expecting '(' in /homez.228/propulsae/www/vms/install/checkdb.php on line 40"

checkinstall.php : "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /homez.228/propulsae/www/vms/core/classes/CodonWebService.class.php on line 42"

That's it

Sincerely

Hi !

So , I'm really really happy today !!!!

I've founded what's wrong with the install !

The file was not executed in php5, so i'd just rename it in install.php5 and it worked !!

Thank's for your support, inspite of my problem it was just like a Payware one !

Long Life to PHPVMS !!

Sincerely Yours